Fibrocem high bond base coat render is a pre-mixed ready to use material with the addition of clean water the only requirement. A polymer modified formulation designed to cope with difficult substrates and giving greater adhesion.
Fibrocem high bond base coat render is ideal as a plain finish render, or as a basecoat prior to the application of Fibrocem specialist coatings, and decorative coloured renders. Using unique polymer cement technology the product resists the penetration of external water and has excellent weather resistant and durability whilst allowing the structure to breath.
Where can it be used?
- Can be used for external or internal applications
The render will be applied and left to cure for 2–3 days before over coating. The follwing adverse weather conditions could cause a delay in application:
- If frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- In damp/wet conditions
- In temperatures below 5°c or above 30°c
- On elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
You will be kept informed of any changes or delays to the work schedule by our admistration team
System features & benefits
- Polymer modified
- Resistant to atmospheric pollution
- Class O fire rating
- 1 or 2 pass system
- Provides long term protection
- Excellent weather resistant
- All surfaces will be made sound, clean, dry and free of any material which may impair adhesion
- We will ensure that all surfaces are free from algae, lichen and other growths and grease
- Scaffolding will be supplied
- Any structure faults rectified