Fibrocem Pliolite-Based Coating is a premium quality, long life high build coating formulated for exterior use on cement rendering and concrete surfaces.
It provides a self stabilizing textured matt finish that has excellent adhesion to previously painted and porous surfaces based on Pliolite resin formulated to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Where can it be used?
- New build
- High rise flats
- Public building
- Social housing refurbishment
What is the recommended façade substrate?
- Fibrocem render
- Previously painted surfaces
Fibrocem Pliolite-Based Coating can be applied down to -20°c by trowel after suitable surface preparation. The following adverse weather conditions could cause a delay in application:
- If frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- In damp/wet conditions
- In temperatures below 5°c or above 30°c
- On elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
You will be kept informed of any changes or delays to the work schedule by our admistration team
System features & benefits
- Water repellant
- Mildew and algae resistant
- Self cleaning
- Anti carbonation properties allows the substrate to breath
- Resistant to UV
- Excellent adhesion
- All surfaces will be made sound, clean, dry and free of any material which may impair adhesion
- We will ensure that all surfaces are free from algae, lichen and other growths and grease
- If required we will apply Fibrocem C10 Fungicidal wash
- Scaffolding will be errected
- A base coat of Fibrocem GRC Render will be applied if needed
- Any structure faults rectified