Fibrocem dash receiver render is a cement based pre-mixed ready to use material with the addition of clean water the only requirement.
Silicone polymer modified and through coloured, the silicone adds a high water repellent quality, repelling water from the surface of the render system, while allowing vapour to pass through the render. This product has been designed to have excellent workability and open time properties when used as a background for 4-12mm dry dash.
Where can it be used?
- Social housing refurbishment
- New build
- High rise flats
- Public building
- A Fibrocem polymer modified base coat render
- Suitable base coat render
System features and benefits
- Silicone polymer modified
- Water repellant
- Excellent workability
- Factory produced quality controlled
- All surfaces will be made sound, clean, dry and free of any material which may impair adhesion
- Scaffolding will be errected
- Any structure faults rectified
Suitable beads may be used but, with scraped finish, these will be evident and must be accepted as a feature. The following adverse weather conditions could cause a delay in application:
- If frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- In damp/wet conditions
- In temperatures below 5°c or above 30°c
- On elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
You will be kept informed of any changes or delays to the work schedule by our admistration team